Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Call for Educators!

Happy first day of back-to-school for many of you! I am writing because we are coming very close to shipping beta for Hackasaurus and I wanted to see if any educators are interested in working with me to give feedback and iterate on some of the Open Educational Resource materials that we are building. These resources include the design jam-in-a-box which gives you all of the tools that you need to run a Hackasaurus event- whether you are a teacher, parent, informal educator or a teen running a workshop.

In the next ten days I would like to get some specific feedback on the learning goals, learning assessment rubric and a superhero of the open web lesson plan/ design challenge.

If you are interested in helping, please shoot me an email at: jess (at) mozillafoundation (dot) org

Thanks and happy hacking and webmaking!